Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Testing embedding from google docs

I have been trying to help my mother-in-law with getting a googledocs presentation viewed properly by everyone on the distibution list. In desperation she has resorted to trying to embed the thing in a blog http://gsbdigest.blogspot.com/ . This has developed further complications, some of which are similar but not quite identical to the ones we experience earlier.
In an attempt to find a workable solution that requires minimum interaction from the viewers I am trying to duplicate some of the embedding here.

The blog finally reverts to the original purpose :)

I tested a selection of parameters....
large document, medium document in large iframe
medium document, large document in medium iframe.

As an example I have left them below but I found the following
  1. large in medium cut big chunks off.
  2. medium in anything sometime lost bits at the bottom of the page.
  3. large seems to look okay (at least in preview)
I shall see what it looks like once I publish the photos.

large


Medium with large iframe


Medium


Large with medium iframe

No comments: